Brand Registry helps you protect your registered trademarks on Amazon and create a reliable and trustworthy experience for customers. Amazon’s automated protections uses information about your brand to promptly remove suspected infringing or inaccurate content. Enrollment in Amazon Brand Registry provides access to search tools that make the process of finding potential cases of infringement much easier.
Custom features have been designed specifically for brands on the platform. These features allow you to easily search and find content in different Amazon stores by using keywords, images and more to report suspected violations through a simplified method and workflow.
After completing your search, Amazon’s Brand Registry will guide you to submit your report on potential infringement. Once your report is submitted, Amazon will review it and take the appropriate action necessary.
- Global Search: Allows you to search for content in different Amazon stores from one screen without having to navigate away.
- Image Search: By using images you can search for product listings that match your products or logos on Amazon.
- Bulk ASIN: This feature allows you to search for a list of ASINs or product URL’s to explore and report content that can potentially be infringing.
Added Proactive Brand Protections:
Amazon Brand Registry also provides users with additional protection. By providing Amazon with information about your brand and its intellectual property in Brand Registry, your brand will be implemented with additional predictive protections that will attempt to identify and remove potentially bad listings.
Examples provided by Amazon:
- Product listings that aren’t for your brand and incorrectly use your trademarked terms in their titles.
- Images that contain your logo but are for products that don’t carry your brand name.
- Sellers shipping products from countries in which you do not manufacture or distribute your brand.
- Product listings being created with your brand name when you have already listed your full product catalog on Amazon
Amazon’s global team is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to help with any questions that you might have.
Enrolling in Brand Registry gives you the tools that you need to more accurately represent your brand’s influence and provides you with greater control over your brand’s product listings on Amazon.
We hope that this post was insightful. If you have any additional questions leave a comment below, we’ll be there, we’ll respond, and we will help you through the process. If you found this post to be helpful, please like, share, comment, and tell other people about it.
If you need immediate advice or assistance with Amazon strategies? Talk to our Channel Key team. Thank you for reading.