The Amazon Launchpad is a program that was created in 2015 to support entrepreneurs and brand owners helping them grow their businesses by providing education, marketing, insights, and global infrastructure to help showcase new and emerging products to millions of Amazon customers.
- Onboarding Guidance: Once your brand’s application has been accepted Amazon will provide you with onboarding guidance and support through account setup, troubleshooting, and marketing.
- Marketing Assistance: Marketing support is specifically offered to Launchpad brand members to drive discoverability of your products including a dedicated Launch Marketing Package, access to deals submissions, and opportunities for incremental marketing placements.
- Featuring your products on your Amazon Launchpad family of storefronts is extremely beneficial because it gives you direct access to the e-commerce giant’s massive customer base. Email and online events such as the holiday gift guide are also included.
- Brand Growth Training: Launchpad members have exclusive access to the Amazon Launchpad Brand HQ which provides education, training, customized consultations, playbooks, and access to Amazon’s Brand Success Team.
- All entrepreneurs and brand owners with unique and innovative products are welcome to apply. Amazon will evaluate your application and respond within 7-10 business days. For Amazon to maintain the best customer experience, they request that your products be ready to ship to customers. Existing sellers can also apply to participate in the program.
Criteria for participation
- Amazon Launchpad brands are required to hit Amazon’s minimum customer experience bar to ensure the best experience for customers when browsing Amazon Launchpad products.
- Products must maintain at least 3.5 stars
- Have at least 5 reviews
- Be enrolled in Fulfilled by Amazon (FBA) with Prime Badging
How long can a brand be in the Amazon Launchpad program?
- Amazon Launchpad reserves the right to transition brands out of the program at its discretion, it is recommended for most brands to stay in the program for at least a year.
The Amazon Launchpad program supports entrepreneurs and brand owners helping them to effectively and efficiently grow their businesses on the platform. Not only does the program give you access to hundreds of millions of Amazon customers, but it also provides your business with additional help, support and educational training to continuously scale and grow on the platform.
We hope that this post was insightful. If you have any additional questions leave a comment below, we’ll be there, we’ll respond, and we will help you through the process. If you found this post to be helpful, please like, share, comment, and tell other people about it.
Do you need immediate advice or assistance with Amazon strategies? Talk to our Channel Key team. Thank you for reading.