What is Vacation Mode on Amazon?
The holiday season for Amazon Sellers can get a little crazy around this time of year. Need to take some time off for the holidays or just need a little time to yourself? If you’re a seller on Amazon, the Amazon Vacation Settings mode can help you grow your business while your away. This feature allows sellers to take a break from their business without losing any sales.
Amazon Vacation Settings
- With this tool, sellers have the option to put their account on hold without closing it down.
- Sellers using Fulfillment by Merchant (FBM) with Amazon vacation settings can deactivate their listings. Amazon takes up to 36 hours to remove your listing from the website. Reactivating your listing can be done whenever you’re ready from your Seller Central account.
- Sellers using Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) vacation mode allows you to keep your listing active. This is a great way for sellers on the platform to continue to sell and grow brand awareness. This will require the seller to monitor their listings to ensure productivity.
How to Set Up Amazon Vacation Settings
- Inside Seller Central
- Click on settings
- Account info
- Listings Status – (Going on holidays?)
- Switch listing status to inactive
Setting Inventory to Zero
- Your customers will be unable to make purchases until you go back and change the inventory level. This is a great option if you plan to be gone for a longer period.
- Click inventory
- Manage inventory
- Set Available: 0
Change Handling Time
- Manage your listing delivery times. These changes depend on how you initially set up your handling times. To change all your listings at one time you can upload an excel file. If you are uploading your listings one by one you will have to check each listing and change the time individually.
- Manage Inventory
- Edit Details
- Handling Time
With the hectic holiday season upon us the Amazon Vacation Settings feature is perfect for when you need to take some time off from your business. Amazon Vacation Settings helps businesses on the platform to create and maintain customer retention.
We hope that this post was insightful. If you have any additional questions leave a comment below, we’ll be there, we’ll respond, and we will help you through the process. If you found this post to be helpful, please like, share, comment, and tell other people about it.
If you need immediate advice or assistance with Amazon strategies? Talk to our Channel Key team. Thank you for reading.