Position: Brand Operations Coordinator
Headquarters: Las Vegas, NV
Company Overview: Channel Key is a fast-growing Las Vegas tech enabled eCommerce Agency that helps brands and manufacturers maximize their revenue, profit, and brand control on Amazon. We are fully remote! We are looking for talented individuals that are growth-minded and want to work in a fast-paced remote work environment serving amazing consumer brands.
We are seeking dedicated team members that can embody our passion for delivering top-level service. For this role, the individual must possess the candor to have effective conversations; have excellent analytic and organizational skills; be motivated, detail-oriented, and a great multi-tasker; and have the ability to work independently in a demanding and ever-changing environment. This is the nature of eCommerce!
Channel Key has built a culture upon 6 KEY values:
- Own Everything
- Positivity Is a Choice
- Passion For Growth
- Root The Problem
- Adapt Daily
- Honest Communication
We embody these values every day, not only in our service, but in everything we do. We only seek team members who care about people, culture, and want to work for a company that mandates a fun and a positive work environment.
Job Location: Fully Remote
Job Type: Full-time
Schedule: 8 hours – Monday to Friday
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review, analyze, and package Amazon reporting for Brand clients within the team portfolio
- Develop key advertising data points to develop weekly client action plans
- Manage client inventory, listing details, and other files to maintain brand’s Amazon account
- Solve ongoing Amazon Support Cases
- Research new marketing strategies
- Document information within Channel Key’s knowledge management solution
- Develop strategy and keyword research recommendations
- Implement keyword strategy with the assistance of content team
- Determine Parenting structure and listing optimization
- Coordinate and approve remote analyst and marketing team tasks
- Work at the direction of the Strategic Brand Manager
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong grammar skills
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, and general PC operations
- Strong analytical & critical thinking skills
- Strong general research skills
- Ability to quickly navigate the internet
- Knowledge of retail and/or e-commerce
- Must pass a background check
- 1 year of experience working with PPC preferred
How to Apply:
Submit your cover letter and resume via email to: Careers@Channelkey.com. Please be sure to include Brand Operations Coordinator in the subject line of your email.
Channel Key, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.