Position: Head of Sales and Business Development
Headquarters: Las Vegas, NV
Company Overview: Channel Key is a fast-growing Las Vegas tech enabled eCommerce Agency that helps brands and manufacturers maximize their revenue, profit, and brand control on Amazon. We are fully remote, with flex hours, and an open PTO policy. We are looking for talented individuals that are growth-minded and want to thrive in a fast-paced remote work environment serving amazing consumer brands.
We are seeking a business development and sales leader to embody and share our passion for activating, building, and growing new and existing eCommerce businesses for our clients. For this role, the individual must possess the candor to have effective conversations with all ranks of target organizations including Owners, Senior Executives, Directors, Managers, etc. Our next business development and sales leader will creatively infiltrate household consumer brands, manufacturers, and exclusive licensee holders; develop key partnerships within manufacturing, distribution, and licensing; have excellent presentational and organizational skills; be motivated, detail-oriented, and a great multi-tasker; and have the ability to work independently in a demanding and ever-changing environment. This is the nature of eCommerce!
Channel Key has built a culture upon 6 KEY values:
- Own Everything
- Positivity Is a Choice
- Passion For Growth
- Root The Problem
- Adapt Daily
- Honest Communication
We embody these values every day, not only in our service, but in everything we do. We only seek team members who care about people, culture, and want to work for a company that mandates a fun and a positive work environment.
Job Location: Fully Remote
Job Type: Full-time
Schedule: 8 hours flex – Monday to Friday
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Have a deep understanding of e-commerce, marketplaces, and Amazon related tools
- Effectively build trust, lead, manage and hold accountable the business development team
- Own all business development department processes including but not limited to: partner development, sales process, lead cultivation, dept. SOP’s, crm, team scorecards, P&L, sales goals, and sales performance
- Conduct lead generation through direct outreach, partner development, and other creative lead generation methods
- Maintain business development funnel and sign new business
- Assist corporate marketing with collateral development
- Create and negotiate proposals and contracts for new business prospects
- Maximize interdepartmental communication for operational efficiency and effectiveness
- Attend tradeshows and conferences to generate new leads and contacts
- Complete specific research projects related to department as needed
- Stay up-to-date of current and emerging trends within channels our clients operate in, unique opportunities and challenges of the space/markets, and how it affects clients’ businesses
- Develop and manage commission, consulting, partner, and referral programs
- Contribute to the Channel Key culture in the form of an organizational leader, in day-to-day operations as well as with larger initiatives
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- 5-10+ years’ experience in sales, business development and management
- 5+ years in Amazon or E-commerce
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- History of high growth performance in sales or business development
- Proficient in Microsoft products including Excel, Powerpoint, etc.
- Fast learner with strong business analytics skills
- Ability to present at a high level
- Strong knowledge of retail and/or e-commerce
- Ability to manage multiple projects and shift priorities
- Travel to tradeshows, conferences and prospects
- Must pass a background check
How to Apply:
Submit your cover letter and resume via email to: Careers@Channelkey.com. Please be sure to include Head of Sales and Business Development in the subject line of your email.
Channel Key, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.