Position: Visual Designer
Headquarters: Las Vegas, NV
Company Overview: Channel Key is a fast-growing tech enabled eCommerce agency that helps brands and manufacturers maximize their revenue, profit, and brand control on Amazon. We are looking for talented individuals that are growth-minded and want to work in a fast-paced remote work environment serving amazing consumer brands.
We are looking for a creative individual who is eager to grow in the ecommerce content marketing field. This individual exhibits a high level of creativity when it comes to developing visual assets to support our clients’ Product Detail Pages gearing them for conversion. The Visual Designer works together with Content Specialists to design and produce Best-In-Class image and video content.
Channel Key has built a culture upon 6 KEY values:
- Own Everything
- Positivity Is a Choice
- Passion For Growth
- Root The Problem
- Adapt Daily
- Honest Communication
We embody these values every day, not only in our service, but in everything we do. We only seek team members who care about people, culture, and want to work for a company that mandates a fun and a positive work environment.
Job Location: Fully Remote
Headquarters: Las Vegas
Job Type: Full-time
Schedule: 8 hours – Monday to Friday
Must Have Skills:
- Must have strong creative skills and an eye for digital merchandising and design
- Have a strong understanding of what Best-in-Class standards are for ecommerce retail platforms
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in developing Content Marketing Strategies and provide visual design features of Strategic Business Plans
- Drive the visual content strategy for “Retail Ready” Detail Pages.
- Provide recommendations and guidance for producing Best-in-Class product image assets
- Review and provide recommendations for video content
- Collaborate with Content Specialists to create and edit visual content for Product Detail Pages
- Develop infographics based on Best-in-Class Standards
- Design, create, and publish A+ Content and Brand Stores
- Retouching and editing client-provided assets using masking and recoloring techniques
- Implement best practices and industry standards for clients’ visual content
- Provide updated collateral for Best-in-Class updates for both internal and client facing use.
- Review key data points weekly to develop actions items for the week.
- Strategize, Ideate, and Create A+ Content and Brand Stores
- Develop, analyze and present image audit and recommendation guides.
- Update Product Detail Pages as needed with images, A+ Content, and Videos
- Develop Best-In-Class Image Assets
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Able to create assets following strict brand guidelines for a variety of clients
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in the Microsoft Suite (Excel and PowerPoint), the Adobe Creative Cloud Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, and Premiere), After Effects and general PC operations
- Strong creative and grammar skills
- Ability to quickly navigate online retail websites or third-party sites
- Knowledge of retail and/or e-commerce
- Ability to manage multiple projects and shift priorities
- Reliable transportation
- Must pass a background check
How to Apply:
Submit your cover letter and resume via email to: Careers@Channelkey.com. Please be sure to include Visual Designer in the subject line of your email.
Channel Key, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.