Position: Strategic Brand Manager
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Company Overview: Channel Key is a fast-growing Las Vegas Agency that helps brands and manufacturers maximize their revenue, profit and brand control on marketplaces like Amazon. Our offering solves a major problem in retail affecting brands of all sizes. We’re looking for talented individuals that are growth-minded and want to work in a fast-paced environment to help us grow.
We are looking for a detail-oriented multi-tasker that can think strategically and has a passion for delivering top-level service. The individual must possess the candor to have effective conversations; have excellent analytic and organizational skills, and ability to work independently in a demanding and ever-changing environment while leading a team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- The primary Client contact point for managing strategy, day to day execution and relationships with CK’s Clients
- Lead, manage and hold accountable the Client execution team for a specific book of business
- Exercise discretion and independent judgment on Clients behalf when communicating with Amazon around Plans of Action and Activities that have significant Client account implications
- Develop and present ad hoc and weekly/monthly/quarterly/yearly Client reporting
- Develop, present and execute Client Strategic Business Plans
- Meet or exceed Client Retention goal
- Recommend changes to existing services, value offerings, and processes that improve overall performance and operations
- Maximize interdepartmental communication for operational efficiency and effectiveness for onshore and offshore teams
- Attend trade shows and conferences to maintain Client relationships
- Stay up-to-date of current and emerging trends within channels our clients operate in, unique opportunities and challenges of the space/markets, and how it affects clients’ businesses Assist with contract renewals and re-negotiations
- Be a thought leader inside the company and department
- Complete specific projects related to department as needed
- 4+ years of experience with Amazon (Vendor and Seller Central) and Client Management
- 2+ Years of Management experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in PC operations, G-Suite, and Microsoft Suite
- Strong business analysis skills
- Ability to quickly navigate online retail websites or third party sites
- Strong knowledge of retail and/or e-commerce
- Ability to manage multiple projects and shift priorities
- Ability to effectively manage relationships, have tough conversations and retain business
- Reliable transportation, organizational and time management skills
- Must pass a background check
How to Apply:
Submit your cover letter and resume via email to: Careers@Channelkey.com.
Please be sure to include Strategic Brand Manager in the subject line of your email.
Channel Key, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.