The following terms apply to your participation in the Channel Key (“Channel Key” or “we”) Referral Program (“Program”) by downloading and using the Channel Key applications (“Application”) and/or visiting the https://www.channelkey.com website (“Website”). By participating in the Program, you agree to comply with these terms.
We may, from time to time, offer Channel Key customers the opportunity to earn rewards by referring friends to Channel Key. We reserve the right to terminate this program at any time for any reason. Participation in the Program may require users to submit personal information about themselves and their friends, such as name and email address. By participating in our Program, users agree to receive communications from Channel Key with regards to participation in the Program. The following guidelines shall apply to a user’s participation in any Channel Key Referral program. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions contained within this Agreement in their entirety, you are not authorized to register as a Referrer or to participate in the Referral Program in any manner.
1) Who can participate?
Users must be 18 years or older. Users may not participate in a Referral Program where doing so would be prohibited by any applicable law or regulations. The Referrer must be an existing Channel Key customer or have prior approval from Channel Key in order to earn Referral rewards.
2) What is a Qualified Referral?
Subject to the sole discretion of Channel Key, you may earn $1K for each Qualified Referral. A Qualified Referral is defined by the following:
- The Person Referred (“Friend”) must be a new Channel Key customer who has never opened an account with Channel Key.
- Channel Key gives each Friend a one-time $1K discount/credit on their first months invoice.
- Friend must sign contract with Channel Key and continue past 1 month as a Channel Key customer.
- Only one Qualified Referral can be earned for each Friend.
3) What methods can you use to send referrals to Channel Key?
- Share via social networks
- Word of mouth and give out our unique Referral link
4) Earning and Fulfillment of Rewards
Reward fulfillment shall be governed by the following:
- Referrer will receive one $1K reward credit for each Qualified Referral generated.
- Referrer will be notified by email of a Qualified Referral.
- Rewards will be paid once per month via credit on invoice.
- The Program may not be combined with other referral programs or incentives given by Channel Key.
5) No fraudulent activity, or illegal participation
Channel Key reserves the right to void referrals and rewards earned if we suspect that they were earned in a fraudulent manner, in a manner that violates these terms, or in a manner otherwise not intended by Channel Key. Likewise, you agree that you will not participate in this Program in a threatening, abusive, illegal, or unsportsmanlike manner.
6) We will send you emails about the Program
You may receive emails about this Program, including an email when one of your friends joins Channel Key through your referral link, and when that transaction is confirmed by Channel Key.
7) You release us from liability
By participating in the Program, you agree that Channel Key will have no liability and that you will indemnify and hold Channel Key harmless for any claim, action, liability, loss, injury, or damage to you or any other person or entity due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, by reason of your participation in the Program. You will not settle any claim without the prior written consent of Channel Key. Further, you agree that Channel Key is not responsible for faulty referral links, any error, omission, interruption, defect or delay in transmission, processing, or communication; technical or mechanical malfunctions; errors in these terms, in any Program-related materials; human-processing error; failures of electronic equipment, computer hardware or software; damage to your equipment, computer hardware or software, or inaccurate information, whether caused by equipment, programming, human error, or otherwise.
8) Program changes